Saturday, 16 February 2013

Nollywood Actor Slumps, Dies At National Stadium, Lagos


According to what was confirmed by the Lagos State chairman of AGN, Emeka Rising, while contacted on phone over the news, Lugard Onoyemu, a former Lagos State AGN Secretary under Emeka Rising, died yesterday at the National Stadium.It was reliably gathered that Lugard slumped at about 5:30pm while training at the Stadium in Surulere, Lagos. Before his death, we learnt that late Lugard wasn’t hale and hearty. His death has left some of his members devastated especially Emeka Rising under whose administration the late actor served as secretary.

5 comments:

  1. Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new
    to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!


    my page ... graduate certificate programs

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother recommended I might like this website.

    He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You can
    not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information!
    Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my homepage: tudecidesveracruz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll immediately grab your rss as I can't in finding your e-mail subscription
    hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me recognize in order that I may
    just subscribe. Thanks.

    Feel free to surf to my web page; and dvd-ram; video cd (vcd) and dvd-audio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello friends, fastidious article and good urging commented here,
    I am in fact enjoying by these.

    Here is my blog post - ittadesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sant Ritz is more than just a home. Its combination of condominium status with contemporary ville living.
    the interlace condo

    ReplyDelete